Livestock, Horse Judging Contests
- Contestant number and name should be written legibly.
- Write class # and name where indicated. Youth will turn in one card per class so it is important that the class being placed is identified.
- **Circle your placing from the list of all the options provided. This is the primary response we look to for scoring. **
- Write in your placing where indicated at the bottom. This is only used as a back-up in cases where the circle is unclear (ex., a larger circle includes two placing options).
- Double check your card is complete, then turn it in to the group leader after each class when instructed.
Click here to print just the card.
- Back to main Cards page.-
- Back to Youth / 4-H Programs